viernes, 22 de octubre de 2010

Procinal Salitre


Hi guys, I am Juan Pablo Gomez, and I am going to talk you about my experience in this amazing cinema located in the mall Salitre Plaza. Have you ever visited this cinema? if you have, you know that it is a very nice entertainment place to visit. If you haven’t I am going to tell you my experience for motivating you for visiting it and have a nice day.
 

First I didn’t see too much people doing the row for buying the tickets, I was expecting more. When I arrived, the people were talking each other about movie would they watch, like in most of cinemas there are a couple of boyfriends that are trying to decide what movie see, most of them chose funny ones. I was not sure what movie watch with my brother but finally we decided to watch Wall Street Before entering I saw people talking about how interesting was the movie they have watch some minutes ago. We bought some popcorn and some sodas. The movie was so interesting, the main topic was that a young man worked in Wall Street, and he was so interested in been a important man in business, the company where he worked banked roped and the office manager suicide, he was going to investigate the business problems... and finally he notice that business are only games where people cheats the others for gaining more power and money. Well there I passed an very nice time.


Well I have tell you my experience, now I only suggest you to go and have a nice time watching a movie, if you want to go and watch a movie this is one of the best places for that, you will be amazed with the cheap tickets, go and visit Procinal Salitre!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario