viernes, 22 de octubre de 2010

Salitre Plaza





Hi guys, I am Juan Pablo Gomez, and I am going to tell you somethings about one of the first malls in Bogota, "Salitre Plaza". It is a very interesting mall, because it has many things,like a variety of shops, and entertainment places.Have you ever visted it? if not I am going to tell you some interesting things of it.

When I entered I saw a waterfall in an corner of the parkking lot, people where throwing coins, thinking in a wish. I pass through all the mall, I visted a big shoes store "Spring Step" it is the bigest Spring Step I have visited, then I went to Playland were I get some fun, it is not too big but it have a variety of machines for playing.There is a new fast food shop"Burguer King" I did not eat there because I was no hungry. If you do not want to eat in burguer king at its side is a Corral Gourment, a Popsy and in the  right side of Popsy is the food court. Also in the mall is a Procinal cinema that I am going to talk you about it in another time. Here in this mall  I saw many people having some fun, and I also passed a good time.
.
It is a very nice mall to visit, you have to go one day for having some fun, eat something, buy something in the variety of shops or only walk around for going out of home, go and have some fun!!!!!(like me).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario