jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

Festival iberoamericano de teatro

Hey guys is me again (weird haa) I think I’m actually the only one that really say hi to you well that not this entry about. Well I thinking that as you are interested in Bogotá (dahh that why you are reading this) you might heard about fanny mikey (she died the 16th of august of 2008) well she was the creator of the festiva”l iberoamericano de teatro” that was the last March the 19th till the  4th of April in honor of fanny mikey.
Well  we I went with my dad to the” compensar of the avenue 68” where it was the most important stuff of this festival but this festival celebrates all around Bogotá. When we get there we looked like tourist, we didn’t know anything. There we bought our tickets (by those days I had I broke my leg so it was faster, weird of not having something in my legs) and went to explore it. First we went to a free exposition that was made in the centre of the festival were almost all of the actors give us a try of what was going to be their actuation on the theater. After that we went to lunch but what was the funniest lunch ever because my dad was busted by some actors so it was first scary but hen so funny.
After all of this joy we went home because I was really tired of my hand as I had to walk with Crutches but it was a really good experience. If you want to know more visit the page http://www.festivaldeteatro.com.co/
Want to see a video of it?, click on this link (it is in spanish i couldn't find it in english, sorry)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSY7lUn7URo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario