domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

Maloka



Hi guys, I am going to talk you about my expierence in this amazing thematic park, Maloka.Have you ever visisted it? If you have, you know it is a  nice experience and its a place where you learn many things and have some fun. If you haven´t, I am going to tell you how was my experience for motivating you for going and have your own experience.

I was in a exposition of the diferent interactive rooms by groups. I passed a good time, there were time for playing and little time for learning. Then I separate from my group when the explication finished and I go and see a movie in 3D, Dolphins and Whales. It was a nice experience. There was a part with a car with many ropes and pulleys, you pull a rope and the car raise, you don't need to make a lot of force and the car raise that was cool. I saw a big snake and many spiders, there were many peole like scared from this animals, but I was interested on touching them. In the part of space there was a dark room with stars, where you get dizzy. Over there it was a place of running and looking the speed in you have in the different planets. There was also a palce where you get electrocuted, it is a strange but nice feeling. I learned something interesting about the different colors the light have. I think I have learned that years ago but what amaze me, was how they explain me that with a real example.

I think I have tell you some things about my experience inMaloka, I would like you to go and have your own experience, and compare it with mine. I expect you to have a nice time, and you will learn and have fun at the same time, and you can wacth a nice movie in 3D. If you have already visited it, you have to go and repeat that amazing experience you had, if you havn't, with what I have tell you, you have to go one day and have a nice time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario