lunes, 29 de noviembre de 2010

Mundo Aventura



Hi guys, I am going to talk you about my amazing experience in this amazing park, Mundo Aventura. I think you have visited it, its too far from our houses but I am sure you have visisted it in any moment of your life.Well if you haven't I am going to tell you my experience for motivating you to go.If you have gone, you know it is an amazing experience and you will compare my experience with yours and if there is something new you have to go and experience your own.

First it was difficult to arrive, but when I entered I saw many attractions so I was so amaze.The roller coaster was not like the ones of salitre magico but I enjoyed it.The Tropicana was also good, it was many "cars" join, it started by going front like at a speed of 40 kmh, then it goes back slower, but it dizzy. The Araña was more for relaxing that for screaming.The Xtreme,wow! it was amazing, I feel very strange but I enjoyed it. The Martillo was also amazing. I was thinking in the Flume Ride (the trunks). I ate a delicious burger, like in all of the thematic parks, there is only fast food. I started to walk around the park, I saw the part for children that is call Mundo Pombo, it is for little kids, if you have  any little brother thats the best part for him. Then I started to repeat attractions, and finaly when it was arrving the time of going, I rode in the Flume Ride, it was amazing I came out, too wet, but I enjoyed it too much. In the side of the park it is the stadium of La Equidad, a Bogota's football team, I didnt give it too much importance, like I am not fan of that team.

Well I think I have tell you all about my amazing experience in that amazing park. I want you to go and have a nice time full fun, and screaming in many of the attractions, for getting wet., etc... If you haven't go, you have been motivated by me, and you have to go and experience your own experience, you will compare yours with mine. If you have already go, you know my experience is similar to yours, and you have to go again for repeating that amazing experience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario