jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

museo nacional

You already go to “the museo nacional”? If not I would tell you my experience in which I learned a lot of thing that is very important of our country. This is an experience I would not erase from my memory.
In this museum I see a lot of paintings that have a meaning for our country because each one of them describe many moments of our history that I really don’t know. I can know more about the Indians that lived before the Spanish people come, I can see their sculptures that for that times and actually are very beautiful. Also I see many important objects that were used for our independence and I learned more about this stage of our history. “the museo nacional” is located at carrera  7 calles 28 y 29. I also investigate about the different schedules for this museum for you be easily to go and visit it, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Also we can find important document the take us to what is now Colombia.
So take this change for go and visit the museum more complete of Colombia and his history and culture. Go and learned more about our beautiful country Colombia!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario